Welcome to iRead nation.
Africa's Friendliest And Largest Reading Hub!
This is iRead
Every reader's home.
A reader is a leader
ABOUT iREAD AFRICA
We leverage technology and organic community to raise a breed of Africans who love to read and actually read.
Currently, we have representations in 12 African nation and an international expression in Zambia.
- 2019, our Lead Reader, Jonathan Isah launched the Reading Experience As Desired Masterclass.
- 2020, the first cohort commenced with 20 founding members.
- In 2021, 39 active readers were led to read 40+ books in a single year.
- In 2022, The model metamorphosed into a full fledge e–hub. Two hundred and sixty – two active subscribers were led to read 50+ books. It is worthy of note that we had our first international participants in the same year. Five nations were represented including Ghana, Benin Republic, Niger, Cameroon and the host nation, NIGERIA.
- The 2023 Cohort saw the launch of #Project _ 500, a goal to lead 500 readers to read and review 50+ books in one year. A feat that spread to Participants in 12 Nations and our first international expression in ZAMBIA – iRead Zambia.
In 2019, our Lead Reader, Jonathan Isah launched the Reading Experience As Desired Masterclass.
2020, the first cohort commenced with 20 founding members.
In 2021, 39 active readers were led to read 40+ books in a single year.
In 2022, The model metamorphosed into a full fledge e–hub. Two hundred and sixty – two active subscribers
were led to read 50+ books.
It is worthy of note that we had our first international participants in the same year. 5 nations were represented
including Ghana, Benin Republic, Niger, Cameroon and the host nation, NIGERIA.
The 2023 Cohort saw the launch of #Project _ 500, a goal to lead 500 readers to read and review 50+ books in one year. A feat that spread to Participants in 12 Nations and our first international expression in ZAMBIA – iRead Zambia.
Written/Performed by Blessing Ogar
Produced by Joshua Arukwe
Have you lost your touch on pages you flip everyday? Do you seek to understand the things you read all the way? I’ve got good news for your waiting ears, I know you wanna hear, There’s a place, a place I love to be.
It’s a place I call a family, A place I call a home. Where we read as we desire, And we’re breaking all barriers to our goals. It is a place, a place where you should be.
You’ll find uncommon people there, There is wisdom in the air, While we flip through our pages desirably. Do not wait until you’re told! Grab the offer, join the train, To . . .
I . R . E . A . D . . . iRead!!!
OUR CORE IDEOLOGY:
We are on a mission to lead a million Africans to read 50+ books yearly.
To raise a breed of Africans that love to read and actually read.
The big picture
We seek to embark on reading outreaches to different rural communities, teach the art of reading, and set up mini community libraries as well as a system for further engagements which include, deploying sound locals and recurrent visits.
We provide the best
E-community of young Africans on a a mission to read 50+ books annually.
What you get
At iread executive, we believe that we can bridge that gap by bringing books closer to those who need them and simplifying the process through real time mentorship for busy professionals across different spheres.
What you get
The iRead Model
In the hub; We read a minimum of five books monthly; It works in two ways!
THE RECOMMENDED BOOKS WEEK- Books are made available by the read leader inline with the theme of the month.
And our popular “SERVE YOURSELF” WEEKS where iReaders are allowed to pick the books of their choice, announce it to the house in the hub format for accountability sake.
The goal of the hub is to read and the hub doesn’t make available multiple books within a stipulated time.
- Every iReader is entitled to a partner per pairing season.
- The Lead Reader or the accountability management team may carry out a periodic reshuffling as they consider most appropriate.
- Partners form a team of two; partners are then silently watched over by cell leaders – cell leaders lead a team of 10 and are accountable to the Accountability Management Team that also report to the lead reader.
- Partners are supposed to name their team and announce the team name to the hub.
- The goal is to ensure that through the systems of MUTUAL VULNERABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY, each partnership is beneficial each partner.
- Prerecorded Resources
- Resubscription from
- Organic Advertisement
leveraging social media
- Referrals from existing
- Paid Advertisement
- Ensure 100% Retention
Rate of participants
- Flexibility and Innovation
- The Stakeholder Mindset –
Ensure that the THE vision,
become OUR vision.
- Team Effectiveness and
- iReader Prioritization –
The One iReader Model
- Commit Energy Towards
The Struggling Over The
- Create engaging
activities beyond reading
- Develop an effective
book review and